Find a list of compiled resources to help below.
Need help applying for unemployment?
- For those looking for support in applying for unemployment, Vox has written a guide for applying for unemployment benefits.
Looking for a new job?
- For those who have lost their jobs in this time, LinkedIn is keeping up to date a list of companies which are hiring for new roles.
- The Riveter after interviewing three leading national career agencies has shared a post on how to find remote work.
- Job Corps provides technical training and education for eligible low-income individuals.
Navigating government websites?
- American Job Centers provide an integrated array of high-quality services so that workers, job seekers, and businesses can conveniently find the help they need under one roof in easy to reach locations.
- The Disaster Unemployment Assistance (DUA) program provides unemployment benefits to individuals who have become unemployed as a direct result of a Presidentially declared major disaster.
- Unemployment Insurance provides unemployment benefits to eligible workers who become unemployed through no fault of their own, and meet certain other eligibility requirements.