Find a list of compiled resources to help below.
In need of serious support right now?
- If you are in need of immediate assistance, please call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK
- Text “Home” to 741-741 to talk to a trained counselor from the Crisis Text Line.
Looking for someone to talk to?
- Feeling overwhelmed and need someone to listen? Check out 7 Cups and chat with someone or join a support group today.
- Looking for others to connect with? Find the nearest support group near you through NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Connections.
Don’t want to talk but would like helpful tools?
- Sanvello, a mobile app for accessing on-demand help for stress, anxiety, and depression, is providing free premium access during COVID-19 crisis. Use and share the Sanvello therapy guide.
- Feeling anxious about COVID-19? Check out this anxiety toolkit with daily mantras, meditation, and advice from experts.
- Not an expert on mental health or not sure what your symptoms might indicate? Take a mental health screening test to learn more about your anxiety or depression.